The Deluxe Kill Suit® SAPPER also gives you the ability to disappear in plain sight and blend into your surroundings using the best camouflage system on the market. The price includes a complete 3-piece Kill Suit, which includes: EXTRA LONG Jacket (with hood and face veil attached), gun wrap and handy storage bag! The unique design features strips of lightweight digital camo material sewn to underlining.
- NOTE: The Kill Suit® SAPPER differs from standard Kill suits in that there are NO PANTS - The JACKET IS DESIGNED EXTRA LONG TO EXTEND BELOW THE KNEES. The elimination of the pants provides for enhanced mobility for predator hunters when moving through deep, melting, or wet snow, or when using snowshoes.
- The Fabric Lined Kill® Suit SAPPER differs from the Mesh Lined suit in that it's underlining is constructed from a fabric lining material - not mesh. The advantage with the Fabric Lined Suit is that it is better at covering bright colored shirts and pants, and provides some degree of warmth (although still super lightweight). The advantage of the Mesh Lined suit is that it is more breathable.
- The movement enhancing design of the extra-long knee length kill suit jacket is ideal for use in deep, melting, or wet snow where moisture can saturate material and add weight in the lower pant leg area. Moisture adds weight, reduces mobility, and negatively impacts wearer comfort. The elimination of the kill suit pants aids in mobility, convenience, and increases user comfort in cold wet environments.
- The elimination of the pants also provides for convenient, fast, and hassle free donning, removing, and easy hassle free walking to and from stand locations in deep, melting, or wet snow.
- Most hunters will wear white pants or white gaiters to camouflage the lower leg area in snowy environments or the appropriate color camouflage pants to match woodland, desert, or grassland environments
Designed and manufactured to AllPredatorCalls.com’s specifications—YES! Designed by predator hunters for predator hunters! The Kill Suit Dress to Kill®
The Kill Suit® SAPPER weighs under 2 pounds, and is designed to be worn over jeans and light coat. Exhaustively field tested to identify the best color combinations in varied terrains'. The suits are available in either Wicked Woods® Digital Camo (Woodland, Juniper, Cedar) camouflage or Triple “D” Digital Camo (Deadly Digital Desert / Grassland), or Digital Snow (mixed snow covered terrain).
- "strips of material” design eliminates the collection of irritating twigs, sticks, and burrs often plaguing ghillie suits which use sewn or tied on string material—The Kill Suit® design provides for reduction in suit overall weight and easy hassle free walking to and from stand locations.
- Hand washable, line dry. Imported.
- Complete suit - Jacket (with hood and face veil attached), gun wrap and handy storage bag!
- Special polyester material weave and specially chosen digital camo colorations which duplicate natural earth tone colorations and accentuate the ‘fade out” and camouflage affect
- Super light-weight. Complete suite weighs under 2 pounds
|Adult Med / Large||32 - 38"||42 - 48"|
|Adult XL / 2XL||38 - 46"||48 - 56"|