The A75iC Ambush Night Hunting light is our newest night hunting light featuring our US Patent protected selectable LED technology. The unique A75iC design features 4-IN-1 Selectable LED Colors (Red, White, Green and 850nm Infrared*), full intensity control, Spot-to-Flood rotatable bezel, and the flexibility to operate on either a single Lithium Ion rechargeable 21700 or 18650 battery. The A75iC night hunting light Scan Plus Kit For Night Hunting includes The A75iC with two premium 21700 li-ion rechargeable batteries and a charger to keep your light running all night long, as well as a handy soft-sided storage case.
*Note: the IR (Infrared) illuminator is not visible to the naked eye. You must use this illuminator in conjunction with a night vision device.
Key A75iC Features as compared to the A67iC:
Wicked Hunting Lights is proud to announce the second generation of Center Axis Rotational Selectable Color LED hunting lights - the ALL NEW Model A75iC. The A75iC's revolutionary patented design draws from field experience and years of production of its predecessor, the highly popular and award winning Wicked Hunting Lights A67iC night hunting light, but betters it in 3 key areas.
- The A75iC now featuring 4-IN-1 Selectable LED Colors (Red, White, Green and 850nm Infrared) compared to the 3 LEDs in the A67iC
- The A75iC is 30% Brighter then its processor the A67iC
- The A75iC offers better versatility and significantly longer run times by being able to operate on either the new powerful 21700 5,000 mah Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery or the older 18650 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
The A751iC 4-Color-in-1 Scan Plus Kit INCLUDES:
- 1 x A751iC 4 Color In One Full Intensity Control Light with Patented Center Axis Rotary System
- Features 4 center axis LED's in one light (1 x Infrared (IR) 1 x Green, 1 x Red, 1 x White) - see details below!
- 2 x Li-Ion 21700 5000mah Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 x 2-Position Charger with A/C & DC charge adapter
- 1 x battery sleeve for operation with 18650 battery
- 1 x Intensity Controlled Standard Rheostat Cap
- Instruction manual
- Soft sided storage case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Key Design Feature - LED Color Selector Knob
With the A75IC's effortless and quick LED color selection ability, you will gain the ability to tailor your LED color to the particular target species, terrain, or climatic conditions like many expert night hunters do. For example: you can switch to the RED LED while scanning a small 250 yard pasture for coyote or fox or hunting over a feeder or bait pile at close range, on the next stand select WHITE LED while targeting coons in a favorite cottonwood denning tree or abandoned barn, and then go to GREEN LED to scan a large field for hogs rooting or coyotes at long distance. Or maybe you start with a RED LED but the animal is just a hair out of range, so you switch to green to give you that extra range and make the shot. On the contrary, maybe you are using the GREEN LED but the particular animal you encounter is exhibiting signs of being light shy so you instantly switch to RED (so you don't spook the animal) all while maintaining the light output perfectly centered in your scope's field of view. You can even pair the A75iC to your digital night vision scope or night vision and utilize the invisible 850NM IR light to profoundly extend the range of night vision devices. With the A75iC’s patented Center Axis Rotational design, there is no need to re-zero the light back into the scope after changing colors. Less time spent fooling around with adjustments means more time spent on target and more animals down.
Key Design Feature - Spot - Flood Rotating Bezel
Spot - Flood Rotating Bezel is the ability to adjust the light beam characteristic from “flood” to a fully focused “spot" which is critically important. Typically the way the light is being used will dictate how the beam is adjusted. If the light is being used as a “scanning” light, it will be “flooded” which will widen the beam and lower the intensity of the light and aid in covering more area while looking for “eye shine”. Because the beam is “flooded” the benefit will be less potential to “burn the animals eyes” or shy the animal from the light. However, the disadvantage is the distance you will be able to see and positively identify the animal will be greatly reduced. Because of the adjustable spot-flood capability you can experiment with beam size and intensity adjustment and find what works best for your particular situation and area. Additionally, many night hunters utilize two lights; one adjusted and set for scanning and looking for “eyes” and one mounted on a weapon and focused to a spot for positive identification and shooting.
Key Design Feature - Full Intensity Control
Full Intensity Control--Why do I need Intensity Control? Intensity control allows you to adjust the intensity based on the situation. For example, when calling a small tight pasture a couple hundred yards across you can lower down the intensity to reduce the potential of alerting or shying the target animal from the light (also known as “burning their eyes”) when they first appear. When an animal first appears on stand it’s critical to avoid “burning their eyes”. We recommend using a lower intensity in combination with “flooding” the light beam to a wider more diffused beam. You can then condition the animal with a gradual increase in brightness, which typically will have no affect on the approaching animal through the full range of intensity up through maximum power with a fully focused beam setting. Most animals tend not to notice the subtle or gradual increase in brightness as much as suddenly being blasted by a brilliantly bright beam of light. This intensity control ability is also very beneficial when hunting hogs or predators over bait or feeders from a ground or elevated blind. You can pre-adjust the light intensity for just enough light to clearly see the bait site, but not any more light than needed, again minimizing the potential of alerting or spooking the targeted animals. Because most hunters typically hunt varied terrain (both wide open pasture areas to close small food plots) there are many situations the light does not need to be on full power to be able to identify the animal. The Intensity Control rheostat knob allows the hunter to increase the brightness until they have just enough light to make positive identification. This eliminates the worry of putting too much light on the animal because the hunter can stop increasing the brightness of the light at any time. By using the Intensity Control feature to start on low, then conditioning the animal with a gradual increase in brightness, and stopping when there is just enough light; the hunter will spook less animals, period!
- Maximum Versatility & Runtime - Operates on either a single 18650 or 21700 rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Ships standard with two (2) 21700 Li-Ion 5,000mAh batteries
- Operates on one battery at a time
- Run time exceeds 6 hours per battery depending on LED color and intensity setting
- Wicked Lights 2-Bay Charger
- Two bay Li-Ion battery charger
- Featuring charging indicators for each individual battery
- 12 Volt DC cigarette lighter and AC power outlet and charge plug
- Two (2ea) rechargeable button top Lithium Ion PCB (protected circuit) 21700 batteries rated at 5000 mAh
A75IC 4-in-1 Specifications:
- Patented Center Axis 4-Color-in-1 Selector System
- Protected by US Patent 9,951,928 & 10,208,924 Other US Patents Pending
- Operation temperature: Minus -30 ~ 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Precision machined T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with type III hard anodization.
- O-ring sealed, water resistant.
- Required Battery Type: Operates on 1 21700 PCB 3.7V Lithium-ion battery or 1 18650 PCB 3.7V Lithium-ion battery
- A75iC Bezel Diameter: 79.5mm / 3.1 inches
- A75iC Body Diameter @ scope mount: 25.0 mm / 1.0 inch.
- A75iC Weight one 21700 battery installed: 16.3 ounces.
- A75iC Length: 228.6 mm / 9.0 Inches.
- A75iC features a full intensity control tail cap with the ability to power the light on at any desired intensity level
- A75iC comes with Green, Red, White, and 850nm IR LED's. The LED assembly is built into a center axis rotational device, allowing the user to instantly change the LED color with the twist of a knob without losing zero in your scope for those wishing to use or experiment with a different led color or wish to use with night vision devices in the case of the 850nm IR
- A75iC LED assembly is produced by an ISO9001 certified LED manufacturer for consistent color, reliability, and manufacturing quality.
- Purpose built and designed for night hunting by night hunters
- Designed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Limited Lifetime on W404iC light housing.
- LED assembly three years.
- Standard tail cap, coil cord tailcap, mounts, carry case, batteries and charger, accessories one year.
- See manual for details and limitations
|California Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here|