The Vortex Strike Eagle 3-18x44 FFP Rifle Scope gives shooters a high-level performance optic without breaking the bank. With precise edge-to-edge sharpness and an FFP illuminated EBR 7C MOA reticle, there is no target that you can't reach. The Vortex RevStop Zero System provides a solid return to zero and locking turrets for stay-put adjustments. The 34mm tube on the Vortex Strike Eagle gives an impressive amount of elevation and windage travel paired with a Throw lever for quick and easy magnification changes; you will have a long-distance shooting optic that will have you thinking about how you ever shot without it!
Key Vortex Strike Eagle 3-18x44 Features:
• Illuminated Reticle
• EBR-7C MOA Reticle
• 3-18x Magnification
• 44mm Objective
• 34mm Tube
Included in box:
- Throw Lever
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- 2mm Hex Wrench
|Magnification|| 3 - 18x
|Objective Lens Diameter||44 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.7 inches|
|Field of View||39.3 - 6.7 ft @ 100 yds|
|Tube Size||34 mm|
| Adjustment Graduation
|| 1/4 MOA
|Travel Per Rotation||25 MOA|
| Max Elevation Adjustment
||152 MOA (48.5 w/RevStop installed)|
|Max Windage Adjustment||62 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 Yards|
Key Construction Features
- Illuminated Reticle. Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- XD Optical System. Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in
- Fully Multi-Coated. Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle. Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- RevStop™ Zero System. Patented streamlined design offers a toolless zero stop for rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- Glass-Etched Reticle. Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-toglass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greather clarity and low-light performance.
- ArmorTek®. Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Single-Piece Tube. Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum. Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged. Gas purged and O-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance in all conditions.
- Waterproof. Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Fogproof. Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Shockproof. Designed to withstand the highest levels of recoil and impact.
Designed to maximize long-distance shooting and ranging abilities, the EBR-7C reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers,windage corrections, and moving target leads. Ultra-precision laser etching on the glass reticle ensures that specifications are kept to the tightest tolerances possible. The fine center crosshair subtensions on the EBR-7C reticle were carefully chosen to provide the optimum balance between precision aiming and low light visibility. Includes windage reference dots on drop lines
Reticle (PDF) DOWNLOAD
Vortex Optics Strike Eagle Riflescope 3-18x44 FFP (EBR-7C MOA Reticle) SE-31801