The Razor HD 4000 is the essential companion for the extreme hunter, archer and shooter. The extremely effective angle compensated laser rangefinder features four targeting modes (Normal Mode, First Mode, Last Mode and Extended Laser Range Mode) for any ranging environment. The primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) range mode provides key angle compensated range information required by the vast majority of shooters in a simple, quick to read display. The Razor HD 4000 also has a LOS (Line of Sight) range mode and scan feature.
Compact, ergonomic and lightweight, the Ranger 1800 is easy to pack or hang around your neck using the included lanyard. The adjustable utility clip mounted to the body offers an innovative way to clip the unit to a belt, pocket, or other flat edged surface for easy access. Clip can be mounted to right or left side of the unit or completely removed. Runs on common CR2 battery.
DEER RANGE TREE RANGE REFLECTIVE RANGE
NORMAL MODE 1,600 yds (1,463 m) 1,800 yds (1,646 m) 2,400 yds (2,194 m)
NORMAL MODE (SCAN) 2,000 yds (1,829 m) 2,200 yds (2,012 m) 2,400 yds (2,194 m)
ELR MODE 2,200 yds (2,012 m) 2,500 yds (2,286 m) 4,000 yds (3,658 m)
Included in the Box:
- Carrying case
- Lens clot
- Hex wrench
- CR2 battery
|Objective Lens Diameter|| 25 mm
|Linear Field of View||341.25 ft @ 1,000 yds|
| Angular Field of View
|| 6.5 degrees
| Eye Relief
Key Construction Features
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- ArmorTek® - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
Rugged Design - Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
Magnesium Chassis - Decreases weight and increases strength.
Key Performance Features
HCD - Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- ELR - Ideal for ranging targets at extreme distances. A slightly longer response time allows greatly extended range distances. Best used on a tripod.
LOS Line of Sight (LOS) - mode displays actual line of sight range.
Scan - This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
Easy-To-Use Menu - Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
AWC ™ All Weather Capable ranging allows the unit to return a distance even in a variety of adverse weather conditions.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
- Diopter Adjusts - for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- HCD CORRECTED SHOOT-TO RANGE - The Razor HD 4000 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
Product Manual (PDF) - DOWNLOAD
Vortex Optics Razor HD 4000 Laser Rangefinder Manufacturer Part # LRF-250 UPC - 875874009554