The FOXPRO CROSSFIRE is portable, lightweight, easy to operate. The CROSSFIRE comes standard with 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds and can hold and up to 500 sounds. The CROSSFIRE features dual amplified speakers to deliver incredible volume. The front horn speaker handles your coyote vocalizations and common distress sounds with ease. The rear cone speaker handles the low frequency sounds such as bear growls, owl sounds and even mountain lion sounds. When combined they deliver a crisp, clear, high quality and realistic sound. If you want even more volume, the CROSSFIRE allows you to connect two external speakers for incredible volume capabilities, has a charge jack, and auxiliary jack to connect an approved device such as a FoxJack decoy. The CROSSFIRE comes with the TX-505 remote control.
The TX-505 has an extra-large display screen, numeric keypad, FOXBANG technology, FOXFADE and the capability of storing and playing up to 10 custom presets and sequences. FOXCAST allows you to pre-program up to 10 sequences where you can program the sounds, volume levels, durations and passages of silence for hands free operation throughout the entire stand. FOXFADE allows you to control the volume independently of two sounds playing at the same time. Use the A/V (Auto Volume) feature to allow the volume of a sound to slowly ramp up and then modulate up and down, leaving your hands free from making manual volume changes. The CROSSFIRE is backed by a 5 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
Key CROSSFIRE Features:
- FOXBANG™ With FOXBANG activated the caller automatically switches to your preset #1 after discharging you shoot. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Dual Amplified Speakers Individually amplified horn (front) and cone (rear) speaker combination provides loud, crystal-clear audio and great frequency response.
- 16 Channels of Remote Operation Operate up to 16 different units from a single remote.
- Remote/Manual Operation Use the Crossfire with the remote or choose to operate it manually from the controls located on the front.
- Red Backlit LCD Display
- Low Battery Indicator
- Numeric Keypad Sound Entry Don't like scrolling through your sounds? Directly enter the number of the sound you wish to play on the numeric keypad for direct access. For those that prefer the scrolling, the rotary selector knob allows you to scroll through sounds without the need for memorizing your sound list.
- 10 Custom Sound Presets Store up to 10 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Two quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the Crossfire remote.
- FOXCAST™ Design up to 10 entire stands including the individual sounds, volume levels, durations, and passages of silence. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control.
- FOXFADE™ Manipulate the volume level of the L/R channels on a stereo audio file. For example, if you are playing a sound that has a rabbit on the left audio channel and a coyote on the right audio channel you can use FOXFADE to gain independent control of volume of both sounds within the stereo audio file (i.e. decrease the volume of the rabbit--or silence it completely--while the volume of the coyote remains the same or vice versa.) In mono operation, FOXFADE will act as a mixer moving sounds from the front speaker to rear speaker.
- The Crossfire can play .mp3, uncompressed .wav, .24B and fxp (FOXPRO's proprietary file type)
- Dual Amplified Speakers. Individually amplified horn (front) and cone (rear) speaker combination provides loud, crystal-clear audio and great frequency response. You can switch the internal speakers on/off from the main unit
- Two External Speaker Jacks. Connect up to two additional speakers to the Crossfire for a total of four speakers playing simultaneously
- USB 2.0 Port. Quickly and easily reprogram your Crossfire right from your computer!
- Remote/Manual Operation. Use the Fusion with the remote or choose to operate it manually from the controls located on the front
- Red Backlit LCD Display
- Low Battery Indicator
- Operates on 8 'AA' Batteries
- Weight: approx 2.0 pounds
- The FOXPRO Crossfire is backed with a 5 year limited warranty
The Crossfire comes standard with the TX-505 remote control. Key TX505 Remote Control Features
- Improved Remote Performance By utilizing FHSS technology, remote range and reliability at longer distances will greatly increase.
- Extra-Large LCD Panel. The extra large LCD panel provides easy to read text and menu navigation. The LCD panel features a red back light with adjustable brightness control (off, low, medium, high). You can also invert the graphics display for nighttime operation.
- Numeric Keypad Sound Entry. Don't like scrolling through your sounds? Directly enter the number of the sound you wish to play on the numeric keypad for direct access. For those that prefer the scrolling, the rotary selector knob allows you to scroll through sounds without the need for memorizing your sound list.
- 10 Custom Sound Presets. Store up to 10 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Two quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the TX-505.
- Mute Button
- Volume Up/Down
- Recall Button. Instantly jump back to the last sound and volume level played with the push of a button!
- The TX505 Series Remote Operates on 3 'AA' Batteries (the Crossfire uses 8 AA Batteries)
- Extra-Large 2.7" LCD Panel
- The extra large LCD panel provides easy to read text and menu navigation.
- Handy volume level indicator
- Battery state of charger level indicator
- Elapsed timer to let you know how long you've been on stand
Watch the FOXPRO Crossfire Product Video
If you select "Standard Factory Programming" The Crossfire will come programmed with standard factory sound list - Standard Factory Sound Listing HERE.
If you select "Custom Programming" when adding to the shopping cart, then the Crossfire comes with 75 calls of your choice. Preview and pick your calls here:
AllPredatorCalls.com is an Authorized Dealer and FOXPRO Sound Programming Facility. We stock a huge inventory of FOXPRO electronic calls. All FOXPRO models purchased INCLUDE FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING - YES! - You get to pick the sounds that are on your call! We custom program it and promptly ship the next business day! A FULL factory warranty is included with each FOXPRO product purchased from AllPredatorCalls.com. FOXPRO products purchased from websites without the FOXPRO Authorized Logo are sold without warranty or support.