Our mission-specific Crossfire II Hog Hunter riflescope excels when hunting in the lowest light, from early evening to the first glimmer of dawn. Thanks to fully multi-coated optics with anti-reflective coatings, a 30 mm tube and over-sized 56 mm objective lens, hard-core hog hunters can now place shots in heavy cover with the utmost confidence when light conditions are at their worst. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. With versatile 3-12x magnification and a rugged build to withstand hard use, the Hog Hunter is one tough customer.
Included in the Box
- Lens Covers
- 4 Inch Sunshade
- Lens Cloth
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.5 inches|
|Field of View||36.7-9.2 ft/100 yds|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
| Adjustment Graduation
|| 1/4 MOA
|Travel Per Rotation||15 MOA|
| Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Parallax Setting|| 10 yards to infinity
Key Construction Features
Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot - Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized - Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- V-BRITE ILLUMINATED RETICLE (MOA) - Uses the V-Plex format along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for better low-light performance. Good for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
Product Manual (PDF) - DOWNLOAD
Vortex Optics Crossfire II Riflescope 3x12x56 AO V-Brite (MOA) Reticle Hog Hunter Illuminated Manufacturer Part # CF2-31049 UPC-875874005686