You know what they say about people who assume you can't get HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor in a value-price binocular? They clearly haven't checked out the Crossfire® HD. Add in the included GlassPakTM binocular harness for quick optic deployment in the field and superior protection and comfort - The Crossfire® HD truly is a rare find.
Included in the Box
- GlassPak binocular case
- GlassPak case harness
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens cover
- Comfort neck strap
- Lens cloth
|Objective Lens Diameter|| 42 mm
|Eye Relief||15 mm|
|Exit Pupil||4.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View||325 feet/1000 yards|
| Angular Field of View
|| 6.2 degrees
| Close Focus
|Interpupillary Distance||58-76 mm|
Key Construction Features
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
Key Convenience Features
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Product Manual (PDF) - DOWNLOAD
Vortex Optics Crossfire HD 10x42 Binocular Manufacturer Part # CF-4312 UPC-875874009851