Kill Suit Dress to Kill® Designed and manufactured to AllPredatorCalls.com’s specifications—YES! Designed by predator hunters for predator hunters! The Kill Suit® suit gives you the ability to disappear in plain sight and blend into your surroundings using the best camouflage system on the market.
The price includes a complete 3-piece Kill Suit® SAPPER SUIT, which includes: Extra Long Jacket (with hood and face veil attached), gun wrap and handy storage bag! The unique design features strips of lightweight digital camo material sewn to underlining.
NOTE: The Kill Suit® SAPPER differs from standard Kill Suits in that there are NO PANTS - The JACKET IS DESIGNED EXTRA LONG TO EXTEND BELOW THE KNEES. The elimination of the pants provides for enhanced mobility for predator hunters, law enforcement and military operators.
- The movement enhancing design of the extra-long knee length kill suit jacket is ideal for use in rough terrain. The elimination of the kill suit pants aids in mobility, convenience, and increases user comfort in cold wet environments.
- The elimination of the pants also provides for convenient, fast, and hassle free donning, removing, and easy hassle free walking to and from stand locations
- Most hunters will wear the appropriate color camouflage pants to match woodland, desert, or grassland environments
The deadly enhanced camouflage appearance is achieved through the use of a special polyester material weave and specially chosen digital camo colorations and combinations which duplicate natural earth tone colorations and accentuate the ‘fade out” and camouflage affect on the human form—especially the upper torso and head and shoulder area. The camouflage effect is additionally enhanced via the proprietary material weaves translucence property which appears to slightly lighten and or darken depending on direct sunlight or shadow environment.
Kill Suit® 3D SAPPER SUIT Strip Semi-Arid Terrain, Mesh Lined KS004 weighs under 2 pounds, and is designed to be worn over pants and a shirt. Exhaustively field tested to identify the best color combinations in varied semi-arid terrains.
The Kill Suit® movement enhancing “strips of material” design eliminates the collection of irritating twigs, sticks, and burrs often plaguing ghillie suits which use sewn or tied on string, twine, or jute material—The Kill Suit® design provides for reduction in suit overall weight and easy hassle free walking to and from stand locations. Other features: Elastic in shirt sleeve cuffs, five button easy snap closure on jacket with attached face veil on hood with draw string.
Kill Suits are ideal for hunters and in use by elite military units, law enforcement, and others for direct engagement and clandestine observation.
- Complete suit - Extra Long Jacket (with hood and face veil attached), rifle wrap, and handy storage bag!
- Special polyester material weave and specially chosen digital camo colorations which duplicate natural earth tone colorations and accentuate the ‘fade out” and camouflage affect.
- Optimized for varied semi-arid terrains.
- Grassland / CRP in early Fall thru Winter
- Varied semi-arid terrains such as semi-arid, semi-desert or steppe. Regions that typically receive less then 20 inches of precipitation annually.
- Pine forest with abundance of "blow downs", pine needles, medium dark bark
- "Strips of material design" eliminates the collection of twigs and burrs often plaguing suits that use ghillie string
- Super light-weight. Complete suite weighs under 2 pounds
- Hand washable, line dry.
- Kill Suit Dress to Kill®
|Kill Suit Size*||Waist||Chest|
|Adult Med / Large||32 - 38||42 - 48|
|Adult XL / 2XL||38 - 46||48 - 56"|
*If close, unsure, or in-doubt always go with larger size