JOHNNY STEWART SOUND PREVIEWS
- Click on the Sound Description to hear a short call preview. (Designed for Windows Media Player)
- Submit your sounds HERE.
- RED = All Predator Calls Pro Staff Favorites.
- 154 Sounds in library! Updated as of June 30th, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Question | What are these sounds for? Answer | At All Predator Calls we provide the option for "Custom Programming" on Select Johnny Stewart Game Calls. This allows the customer the ability to hand pick each sound for their unit, or have the experts at All Predator Calls program the unit based on the species the customer intends to target. We are the Johnny Stewart Factory Authorized Programming Facility.
2. Question | I already own a Johnny Stewart game call, can I purchase the sounds from you? Answer | No, you'll need to purchase the sounds from Johnny Stewart directly. (319) 395-0321
3. Question | Where do I get my order #? Answer | An order confirmation is emailed to you immediately upon completion of your order. The order/invoice number is included in the order confirmation email. You will need to enter the order/invoice number to complete your sound submittal online.
4. Question | Do you have a reprogramming service for used Johnny Stewart calls or units bought from other retailers? Answer | No, we only program new units purchased from us (AllPredatorCalls.com)
5. Question | What if I don't know what to pick? Answer | The APCalls staff is made up of fanatic predator hunters, and we have highlited in RED our favorite sounds.
You can also tell us (email) or in the "note block" on the programming submital form the species you intend to target and we can make the selections for you. (Example: Coyote, Fox, Bobcat, and Crow)
Still need help? We are happy to go over the calls, make sound recommendations, and custom program the unit for you. It will arrive at your door programmed with the best selection of calls to target the species you want to hunt. Why guess at sounds? Call the experts toll free. (888) 826-9683
6. Question | Will these sounds work on my FOXPRO, Primos, or Brand X call? Answer | No, the sounds are proprietary encrypted mp3 sounds that ONLY work on Johnny Stewart Callers.