A 1" tube diameter, 4x zoom and incredibly versatile top-end magnification make this scope the perfect choice for an endless list of rifle-topping tasks. Exceptionally clear fully multi-coated optics and a superior build quality offered at a price point that will leave you scratching your head, in a good way! What’s not to like? Answer: nothing!
Included in the Box
- Lens Covers
- 4 Inch Sunshade
- Lens Cloth
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.9 inches|
|Field of View||25.7-8.4 ft/100 yds|
|Tube Size||1 inch|
| Adjustment Graduation
|| 1/4 MOA
|Travel Per Rotation||15 MOA|
| Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Parallax Setting|| 10 yards to infinity
Key Construction Features
Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size - 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized - Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) - Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
Product Manual (PDF) - DOWNLOAD
Reticle Manual (PDF) - DOWNLOAD
Vortex Optics Crossfire II Riflescope 4-12x50 BDC (MOA) AO w/Sunshade Manufacturer Part # CF2-31023 UPC-875874004177