A quick setup lightweight bipod that has internal bungee-corded legs.
- Sections of the legs are made of lightweight and yet strong aluminum alloy tubing of 3/8 inch diameter and extends to assembly instantly when swung open.
- Rubber top tips cradle the gun without scratching and allow easy panning move.
- At the end of each leg, there is a carbide tip that gives solid grip on ground surface.
- With max. height of 35”(rest point to ground), the bipod improves greatly shooting accuracy from sitting or kneeling positions, especially for making long shots. When not in use, the bipod quickly breaks into corded sections and folds easily down to 14” and is secured in its handy belt looped storage pouch
- Each unit comes with a carrying belt pouch.
- Overall length: 39” extended; 14” folded.
- Tube size: 3/8inch
- Ultra-light aluminum tubes with heavy duty shock cords.
- Carbide ground points.
- Weight: 8 1/2"oz.