Lightforce SL240CIG 240mm Halogen 100W Cig Cord
The 240 BLITZ™ was our first true long distance light and began our reputation for high performance and light intensity. For long distance, power and value for money, the 240 BLITZ is certainly worth considering.KIT INCLUDES:
1 x 240mm 100w halogen handheld spotlight1x 4.3m Coil cord with cig plug
Internationally recognized, the computer designed parabolic reflector and lightweight ergonomic design delivers a spotlight that is unequalled in light output, quality, durability and user comfort.
Now featuring an inline Plug & Play AMP connector which provides fast interchangeability between Cig & Ali power lead options and Lightforce roof and window mounts
Lightforce produces a wide range of lights, designed to enhance any situation that requires superior portable lighting that will not let you down. Typical uses include hunting, fishing, boating, camping, security, military and police, surveillance and the observation of nocturnal animals.
- Ideal long distance performance light
- 12V 100 watt Xenophot® 2000 hour bulb
- Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
- Gore® Protective Vent (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress
- Lightweight, hi-tech engineering polymer construction for extreme strength and durability
- Computer designed parabolic reflector for maximizing bulb output and performance
- Reflector housing rotates to easily tailor beam pattern to suit the operator’s requirements, flood or spot
- Quality On/Off switch for operator comfort and durability
- 5/16 BSW durable brass ferrule for mounting options
- Ergonomically balanced handle for superior handling with user friendly texture to ensure ‘no-slip’ in adverse conditions
- High specification bulbs to ensure unequalled brightness
- Lanyard securing point for extra security
WHY HALOGEN FOR HUNTING?
Halogens produce broad spectrum light in warm, orange hues, rather than the narrow and cold blue-to-white color of other light types.
Longer observation – Most creatures are far less restless under a halogen beam, because the light is less intense, visible and harsh on their eyes
Optimal light retention – Even a low wattage halogen is much brighter when using warm colored filters than most LED or HID
Superior differentiation – Halogens have higher contrast, which increases depth perception and penetration
Quicker identification – Unlike HID and LED light, halogens highlight fur color and produce a bright red eye shine.