SCANPRO iC RED NIGHT HUNTING HEADLAMP KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Full Intensity Control ScanPro iC Headlamp with Interchangeable LED
- 1 x Red High Power Intensity Control LED
- 2 x Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 x 2-Position Smart Charger with A/C & DC Charge Adapters
- 1 x Rubberized Halo Shield
- 1 x Premium Storage / Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Wicked Hunting Lights™ is excited to announce the addition of the all new ScanPro iC full Intensity Control Night Hunting Headlamp. The new ScanPro iC out shines the competition PERIOD! Unlike virtually all headlamps used for night hunting which are simply re-branded utility style headlamps, the Wicked Lights ScanPro IC Headlamp was purpose designed and built for night hunting. When we say "Night Hunting" were talking a headlamp specifically featured and designed to be used for scanning and locating hogs or predators or their eye reflection while they are responding to a call.
Many expert night hunters appreciate the advantages of using a quality headlamp for "scanning for eyes" as it eliminates both the fatiguing act of repetitious hand scanning and the often cumbersome transitions from hand held light to shouldering of the firearm. With the ScanPro headlamp's ability to adjust the beam diameter to "flood" to cover a wide area, head movement is and fatigue are minimized, and the transition to shouldering a weapons is seamless.
Why Intensity Control?
Well, the full intensity control gives the hunter the ability to use less light. Less light = less animals spooked. The intensity control knobs on both the W403iC and ScanPro iC are designed to allow the hunter to set the intensity of the light BEFORE the light is turned on. This allows a hunter to condition the animal to the light by starting on a low power setting and gradually increasing the brightness of the light or headlamp until they have just enough light. Animals tend not to notice the subtle or gradual increase in brightness as much as suddenly being blasted by a bright beam of light. Also, in many situations the light does not need to be on full power to be able to identify the animal. The Intensity Control rheostat knobs allow the hunter to increase the brightness until they have just enough light to make positive identification. This technique completely eliminates the worry of putting too much light on the animal because the hunter can stop increasing the brightness of the light at any time. By using the Intensity Control feature to start on low, then conditioning the animal with a gradual increase in brightness, and stopping when there is just enough light; the hunter will spook less animals, period!
You may ask how does the ScanPro iC differ from other headlamps? Aside from being brighter, more reliable and feature packed (see features below) then any headlamp in it's class, here's some of key design attributes of the ScanPro iC Headlamp:
- Powerful Intensity Control LED based light with 40mm diameter Zoom/Focus bezel design which allows the user to quickly adjust light beam diameter from flood to zoom and control light intensity depending on the situation and the hunters preferences
- Uses the same high power Intensity Control LED as the W403iC and A48iC lights, allowing you to swap LED's between all three models.
- Special bezel is precision machined T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with type III hard anodization
- Specially designed precision high magnification glass convex lens provides for extreme focus and or dispersion of light over a wide area
- User Replaceable LEDs - switch LED colors in seconds - FIRST Headlamp in it's class to offer this feature!
- Removable LED's is an important innovation which allows the hunter to use and tailor LED color to particular hunting situations (Intensity Control LED's are available and sold separately)
- Full Intensity Control LED - allows the hunter adjust the brightness of the headlamp infinitely, giving them more control over the brightness and allowing them to spook less animals
- Ability to turn headlamp "ON" at ANY desired power level, depending on your preference
- Rubberized halo shield included to minimize peripheral light spill from haloing equipment or hunting partners
- Comfortable wide adjustable cloth/elastic headband for fatigue free usage with or without a baseball style hat
- Operates on one or two Lithium-Ion 18650 batteries
- Batteries and charger with AC & DC charge adapter included
- Approximate Run Time (At Full Power) - 4 Hours*
- Identifiable Eye Reflection Range - Approximately 500* Yards
*Ambient light (moon phase), battery state of charge, LED color, environmental conditions, ect can and will affect ranges. Battery state of charge, type and condition of batteries all affect run time. Actual run time may vary.
SCANPRO iC FEATURES:
Intensity Control Power Adjustment Knob:
The ScanPro iC's Intensity Control power twist knob features a built in on/off button. This unique design allows you to turn the headlamp directly on to ANY power setting that you desire. Simply rotate the Intensity Control knob to the intensity level you desire and then click the on/off button to power the light directly to that setting.
Interchangeable LED Design (uses same Intensity Control LED as the W403iC and A48iC lights!):
The ScanPro iC's interchangeable LED design allows you to easily and quickly change the LED. This allows you to change from red to green to white in an instant, depending on your specific night hunting needs. The ScanPro iC uses the same Intensity Control LED as the W403iC and the A48iC night hunting lights, allowing you to swap LED's between all three units.
Zoom Focus Bezel:
The ScanPro iC uses a Zoom Focus Bezel, which allows you to change the width of the beam from spot to flood. Spot is great for long distance identification and scanning. Flood will give you a broad field of view for close and medium range scanning.
Built-In Rubber Halo Shield:
The ScanPro iC comes with a built in Rubberized Halo Shield. The Rubber texture improves the grip on the bezel while you use the zoom focus feature. The Halo Shield eliminates unwanted peripheral lighting from shining on you, your hunting partner(s), or your surroundings.
The ScanPro iC is designed with an elevation adjustment ability. This allows you to adjust the light up and down, depending on your needs. The Lock / Unlock elevation adjustment knob allows you to unlock the headlamp and move it into the desired position and then secure it back into place.
Fully Adjustable Headband:
The ScanPro iC is built onto and adjustable elastic cloth band that is designed to comfortably fit the shape of your head or hat.
|California Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here|