Born into the bloodline of our popular Diamondback family, this spotter delivers outstanding performance—clearly a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package. The Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as true to all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field.
Included in the Box
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cover
- View-through carry case
|Objective Lens Diameter|| 60 mm
|Linear Field of View|| 114-51 ft/1000 yds
| Angular Field of View
|| 2.2-1 degrees
| Close Focus
|Eye Relief||17-14 mm|
|Exit Pupil||3-1 mm|
Key Construction Features
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism - Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design - Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Key Convenience Features
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Built-in Sunshade - Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring - Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
Product Manual (PDF) - DOWNLOAD
Vortex Diamondback 20-60X60 Spotting Scope (ANGLED) Manufacturer Part # DBK-60A1 UPC-875874004917