The Original Piranta In Stainless Steel
This was our first knife design back in 2005 and still a best seller. Time and again we hear satisfied customers say they skinned and caped a whitetail with one blade. Some guys say they've skinned an entire elk with one blade. So 12 additional blades is like getting 12 fresh knives! The Piranta-Original now features the thicker, stronger 60A blades.
● 12 additional stainless steel #60A blades, 2-3/4"
● Bead-blasted stainless steel handle with G-10 inlay
● Ambidextrous thumb studs
● Open back for easy cleaning
● Frame-lock construction
● Removable holster clip
● Overall length 6-3/4"
● Weighs only 3 ounces
● Includes nylon holster
● Fits #60A and #60XT blades
You'll appreciate the light weight of this skinning and caping knife: less than three ounces. And no need to carry extra knives, heavy files, stones or other sharpeners - just snap on a new blade and go!
- Fits #60A, #60XT and #22XT blades
- Includes 12 additional stainless steel #60A blades, 2-3/4"
- Open back for easy cleaning
Combo Pack Includes:
- Piranta Stainless Steel folding replaceable blade Knife
- 12 Replacement blades
- Black Nylon Holster. Features two pockets inside, one for your knife and one for your blades. Wide belt loop at the back will keep your knife close at hand and secure.