Brown Box Special. Fusion TAN Original MSRP $399.95 - These are Factory Refurb's shipped in a "brown box" with 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Refurbished units may exhibit some signs of minor wear and minor color mismatch.
INCLUDES FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING OF 100 SOUNDS OF YOUR CHOICE!
INCLUDES THE FOXPRO "FREE SOUND" PACK! - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
QUALIFIES FOR FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!
Experience a whole new level of predator calling with the FUSION from FOXPRO. The FUSION comes with 100 high quality FOXPRO sounds and can store and access up to 1000 sounds. The FUSION features dual amplified speakers to deliver incredible volume. The front horn speaker handles your coyote vocalizations and common distress sounds with ease. The rear cone speaker handles the low frequency sounds such as bear growls, owl sounds and even mountain lion sounds. When combined they deliver a crisp, clear, high quality and realistic sound. If you want even more volume, the FUSION allows you to connect two external speakers for incredible volume capabilities, has a charge jack, and auxiliary jack to connect an approved device such as a FoxJack decoy. You can operate the FUSION manually or with the TX-1000 remote control.
The TX-1000 features a full color graphic LCD screen which displays your sound list or sound categories. It also has a barometer indicator, moon phase indicator, temperature indicator, battery level indicator, timer or time clock, FOXBANG technology and much more. FOXMotion allows you to fade the sound from the left speakers to the right speakers to help “sell” the reality of your call sounds. FOXFusion allows you to mix and match any two sounds at the same time during your calling sequence. FOXPitch allows you to manipulate the “pitch” of the sound in an effort to trigger a response. FOXData allows you to record real time information from each and every stand so you can access the data for future reference. The FUSION refurb is backed by a 1 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
Key Base Unit Features:
- The Fusion comes with FOXPRO's TAN finish
- FOXBANG™ Automatically switches to your preset #1 after you shoot.
- FOXMOTION™ Mimic moving prey by fading sound from left speaker to right one.
- FOXFUSION™ Mix and match any two sounds of your choice.
- FOXPITCH™ Lets you manipulate the "pitch" of any sound in an effort to trigger a response.
- FOXDATA™ Activate FOXDATA and it records real time information (temp, barometer, moon phase, stand duration, shot time) from each stand. Over time you will be able to predict animal activity/hunting success based on hard data.
- FOXCAST™ Virtually hands-free calling with FOXCAST sequence files. NOTE: FOXCAST sequence files are based off of the standard factory sound listing. When custom programming a unit, the standard sounds are erased making the sequeces invalid / no longer available. However, if you desire to have sequences, you can build sequence files with the custom programmed sounds that will come on your unit.
- AUTO VOLUME™ Automatically ramps up and modulates your volume.
- Large Internal Storage. Store and play up to 1000 sounds.
- The Fusion can play .mp3, uncompressed .wav, .fxp, and .24b (FOXPRO's proprietary file type)
- Dual Amplified Speakers. Individually amplified horn (front) and cone (rear) speaker combination provides loud, crystal-clear audio and great frequency response. You can switch the internal speakers on/off from the main unit
- Two External Speaker Jacks. Connect up to two additional speakers to the Fusion for a total of four speakers playing simultaneously
- USB 2.0 Port. Quickly and easily reprogram your Fusion right from your computer!
- Remote/Manual Operation. Use the Fusion with the remote or choose to operate it manually from the controls located on the front
- Red Backlit LCD Display
- Low Battery Indicator
- Operates on 8 'AA' Batteries
- Weight: approx 2.0 pounds
- The FOXPRO Fusion refurb is backed with a 1 year limited warranty
The Fusion comes standard with the TX-1000 remote control. Key TX1000 Remote Control Features
- Extra-Large 2.7" LCD Panel
- The extra large LCD panel provides easy to read text and menu navigation.
- Remote is powered by three AA batteries (not included)
- Custom Sound Presets - Store up to 50 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Four quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the TX-1000
- Custom Sound Sequences - Design entire stands including the individual sounds, volume levels, durations, and passages of silence. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control
- Volume "UP/DOWN" buttons
- Mute Button
- Handy volume level indicator
- Battery state of charger level indicator
- Elapsed timer to let you know how long you've been on stand
- See the Fusion Product Manual HERE
If you select "Standard Factory Programming" The Fusion will come programmed with standard factory sound list - See Standard Factory Sound Listing HERE.
If you select "Custom Programming" when adding to the shopping cart, then the Fusion comes with 100 calls of your choice. NOTE: FOXCAST sequence files are based off of the standard factory sound listing. When custom programming a unit, the standard sounds are erased making the sequeces invalid / no longer available. However, if you desire to have sequences, you can build sequence files with the custom programmed sounds that will come on your unit.
Preview and pick your calls here:
AllPredatorCalls.com is an Authorized Dealer and FOXPRO Sound Programming Facility. We stock a huge inventory of FOXPRO electronic calls. All FOXPRO models purchased INCLUDE FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING - YES! - You get to pick the sounds that are on your call! We custom program it and promptly ship the next business day! A FULL factory warranty is included with each FOXPRO product purchased from AllPredatorCalls.com. FOXPRO products purchased from websites without the FOXPRO Authorized Logo are sold without warranty or support.