INCLUDES FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING OF 100 SOUNDS OF YOUR CHOICE!
INCLUDES THE FOXPRO "FREE SOUND" PACK! - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
QUALIFIES FOR FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!
The CS24C is a powerful and portable digital game call combining 24-bit audio, big sound, and FOXPRO’s exciting TX1000 remote control. Expanding on the original CS24B feature set, the CS24C incorporates FOXDATA™, FOXMOTION™, FOXCAST™, FOXBANG™, and a whole lot more!
The CS24C comes with 100 high-quality FOXPRO sounds and is capable of storing up to 1,000 in total. It is powered by 10 AA batteries (NOT INCLUDED). Also featured with the CS24C is the TX1000 remote.
The TX1000 features a full color graphic LCD screen which displays your sound list or sound categories, barometer, moon phase, temperature, battery level, a timer or time clock, and much more. On top of that, FOXCAST™ allows you to design up to 50 complete stands from start to finish by mapping out sounds, durations of the sounds being played, and volume level for a completely hands-free predator calling experience. FOXDATA allows you to record real time information from each and every stand so you can access the data for future reference.
The CS24C is backed by a 5 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
Key CS24C Features
- The CS24C comes standard with 100 high-quality sounds of your choice!
- 24-Bit Audio - 24-bit audio for extreme audio performance.
- Store and play up to 1000 sounds with the massive internal memory!
- The CS24C can play .mp3, uncompressed .wav, .fxp (FOXPRO's proprietary file type), and .24b (FOXPRO's 24-bit file type).
- External Speaker Jack - Connect an additional speaker to the CS24C for insane volume! By adding an external speaker, FOXFADE can come to life!
- USB 2.0 Port - Quickly and easily reprogram your CS24C right from your computer!
- LOUD volume capability
- Dimensions: 9" x 6.5" x 5"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs w/ batteries
- Connectivity: USB
- External Speaker Jack
- Auxiliary Device Jack
- Sound Capacity: 1,000 (comes with 100)
- Compatible File Formats: MP3, WAV, 24B, and FXP
- Warranty: Limited, 5 years
- Made in USA!
- Power Requirements: 10 AA Batteries - Alkaline, NiMh, or FOXPRO Brand Li-ion & NiMh sealed battery packs (NOT Included).
PLEASE NOTE: Lithium "AA" batteries are NOT recommended for use on the CS24C. Most currently available Lithium AA size batteries have a high individual cell voltage in the range of 1.7 - 2.0 volts. The CS24C is designed with speaker protection circuitry to eliminate the likelihood of damage to the speaker due to over voltage. The unit will not turn "ON" if it detects a voltage higher than 17 volts. Because some of the current standard cell Lithium AA batteries start higher than 1.7V (10 cells x 1.7V = 17 volts) this will trip the protective circuit and prevent the unit from operating.
Key TX1000 Remote Control Features
- Extra-Large 2.7" LCD Panel
- The extra large LCD panel provides easy to read text and menu navigation.
- Remote is powered by three AA batteries (not included)
- Custom Sound Presets - Store up to 50 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Four quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the TX-1000
- Custom Sound Sequences - Design entire stands including the individual sounds, volume levels, durations, and passages of silence. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control
- Volume "UP/DOWN" buttons
- Mute Button
- Preset buttons for favorite sounds
- FOXBANG™ Automatically switches to your preset #1 after you shoot.
- FOXMOTION™ Mimic moving prey by fading sound from left speaker to right one (when an external speaker in used).
- AUTO VOLUME™ Automatically ramps up and modulate
- FOXDATA™ Activate FOXDATA and it records real time information (temp, barometer, moon phase, stand duration, etc) from each stand. Over time you will be able to predict animal activity/hunting success based on hard data.
- FOXCAST™ Virtually hands-free calling with FOXCAST sequence files. NOTE: Although the CS24C has the abiltiy to use FOXCAST sequence files, they are not loaded standard on this unit. You must build the sequence files yourself once you get the unit.
- Please Note the FOXFUSION & FOXPITCH is NOT available in the CS24C
See the CS24C Product Manual HERE
If you select "Standard Factory Programming" The CS24C will come programmed with standard factory sound list - See Standard Factory Sound Listing HERE.
If you select "Custom Programming" when adding to the shopping cart, then the CS24C comes with 100 calls of your choice. NOTE: FOXCAST sequence files are based off of the standard factory sound listing. When custom programming a unit, the standard sounds are erased making the sequeces invalid / no longer available. However, if you desire to have sequences, you can build sequence files with the custom programmed sounds that will come on your unit.
AllPredatorCalls.com is an Authorized Dealer and FOXPRO Sound Programming Facility. We stock a huge inventory of FOXPRO electronic calls. All FOXPRO models purchased INCLUDE FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING - YES! - You get to pick the sounds that are on your call! We custom program it and promptly ship the next business day! A FULL factory warranty is included with each FOXPRO product purchased from AllPredatorCalls.com. FOXPRO products purchased from websites without the FOXPRO Authorized Logo are sold without warranty or support.