INCLUDES FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING OF 100 SOUNDS OF YOUR CHOICE!
INCLUDES THE FOXPRO "FREE SOUND" PACK! - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
QUALIFIES FOR FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!
The Banshee utilizes the same horn speaker as the popular CS24 and Hellfire callers, and comes standard with a new long-range remote control (the same remote control that is included with the new Inferno). This new remote control boasts a new large, easy to read LCD screen, easy to navigate interface, sound organization in categories, programmable User Button, FOXBANG, and greatly improved remote control range. Both NiMH and Lithium rechargeable battery packs are available as an option for the Banshee. The Banshee also comes standard with an external speaker jack and auxiliary jack. The Banshee comes standard with 100 FOXPRO sounds of your choice, and has the ability to hold up to 200 sounds. The Banshee is backed by a 3 year warranty, and like all of our digital game calls, is PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
Key BANSHEE Features:
- Banshee remote control with large, easy-to-read screen
- Organize your sounds by category
- User button with assignable function of your choice
- Easy to navigate interface
- FOXBANG: With FOXBANG activated, the caller automatically switches to an assignable function (preset 1-5, toggle mute, toggle decoy) after discharging your firearm. This allows for a hands-free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Integrated USB Port Allows you to connect your caller to a home PC for reprogramming!
- Stores up to 200 sounds in total (comes with 100)
- Order direct to custom pick your own custom sound list
- External Speaker Jack for connecting an additional speaker to the Banshee for more volume.
- Auxiliary jack for linking-up with a FOXPRO decoy
- Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator glows amber while on, and blinks when batteries are getting low.
- 3 year warranty. Made in the USA!
- BANSHEE Size Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.75" Long X 6.75" wide X 5.5" tall
- Weight: 2.9lbs (with batteries)
- File formats: MP3, WAV, and FXP
- Operates on 10 AA batteries - Alkaline, NiMh, or FOXPRO Brand Li-ion & NiMh sealed battery packs (NOT Included).
PLEASE NOTE: Lithium "AA" batteries are NOT recommended for use on the Banshee. Most currently available Lithium AA size batteries have a high individual cell voltage in the range of 1.7 - 2.0 volts. The Banshee is designed with speaker protection circuitry to eliminate the likelihood of damage to the speaker due to over voltage. The unit will not turn "ON" if it detects a voltage higher than 17 volts. Because some of the current standard cell Lithium AA batteries start higher than 1.7V (10 cells x 1.7V = 17 volts) this will trip the protective circuit and prevent the unit from operating.
- See the BANSHEE Manual - HERE
If you select "Standard Factory Programming" The BANSHEE will come programmed with standard factory sound list - Standard Factory Sound Listing HERE.
If you select "Custom Programming" when adding to the shopping cart, then the BANSHEE comes with 100 calls of your choice.
Preview and pick your calls here:
AllPredatorCalls.com is an Authorized Dealer and FOXPRO Sound Programming Facility. We stock a huge inventory of FOXPRO electronic calls. All FOXPRO models purchased INCLUDE FREE CUSTOM SOUND PROGRAMMING - YES! - You get to pick the sounds that are on your call! We custom program it and promptly ship the next business day! A FULL factory warranty is included with each FOXPRO product purchased from AllPredatorCalls.com. FOXPRO products purchased from websites without the FOXPRO Authorized Logo are sold without warranty or support.