The Model X320™ delivers advanced thermal imaging technology. It’s ideal for hunting, surveillance, reconnaissance and first response. The X320 offers greater scene detail with 320 x 240 resolution and features a video port for simultaneous recording. This device is small enough to easily stow in your pocket and provides exceptional clarity, sharpness and overall image quality. It’s perfect for challenging weather conditions like dust, smoke or complete darkness.
The X320 provides military-grade performance for reconnaissance, surveillance, hunting, or first-response missions and is well suited to a wide range of operations:
- Hunting at night (check local game laws). Particulary effective for detection of animals such as hogs, coyotes, and other predators, and deer in complete darkness. Suited for use in combination with night hunting lights or night vision optics for positive identification.
- Locating Objects Without Visible Light
- Hot Spot and Disturbed Surface Detection
- Routine Security Patrols and Surveillance
- Land & Water Search and Rescue
- Fugitive Pursuit and Apprehension
- Officer Safety and Protection
- Crime Scene Investigations
- Night Vehicle Theft Prevention
- With tripod mounting and a six hour operational life on lithium batteries, the X320 can support extended covert surveillance operations.
X320 Features & Benefits
- Greater scene detail with VGA 320×240 resolution
- Detect human activity up to 2,400 feet (735 meters) away
- Video port available for simultaneous recording (cable provided)
- 30Hz detector offers fast turn-on time and real-time video image
- 2X zoom as default on button press
- GUI interface controls camera features, including polarity and temperature measurement on/off
- Rugged design with integral rubber eye cup can survive accidental drops and submersion to over 3 feet (1 meter)
- Covert operation with fully dimmable micro display and built-in shroud
- Weighs just 13 ounces and stows easily in pocket
- Uses two (2) user-replaceable AA lithium or alkaline batteries
- 3-year warranty
FOCAL PLANE ARRAY
- Material & Structure Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Pixel Count (Resolution) 320×240
- Spectral Response 7-14μm (filter bandwidth)
- Thermal Sensitivity ≤40 mK
THERMAL IMAGING PERFORMANCE
- Start-up Time ~ 4 seconds (includes 2 second display of start-up logo)
- Brightness / Contrast Fully automatic
- Range to Detect Human Activity Up to 735 meters
- E-Zoom 2X E-Zoom as default on power push button
- Infrared Polarity Default is White Hot — Polarity selection can be enabled via GUI
- FOV (H x V) 12° x 9°
- Focal Length (MM) 25mm
- Minimum Focus Distance ~ 3ft (1m)
- Output Format Simultaneous NTSC output available on rear outlet jack
- Viewfinder Display Color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Viewfinder Dimming Integral to power on/off switch
- Power Source 2 AA batteries
- Operating Time ~ 2.5 hours with alkaline, ~ 6 hours with lithium
- Auxiliary Power 12VDC input on rear outlet jack
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Water & Shock Resistance Waterproof to 3ft (1m) submersion, buoyant in fresh water. Shockproof to 6ft (2m) drop.
- EMC Compliance FCC Part 15 & CE Mark
- Size 5-1/4"L x 4-1/2"W x 2"H (13.4 x 11.4 x 5.1cm)
- Weight 13oz. (381g), batteries installed
- Eye Cup Integral to camera body with 1.2" eye relief
- White hot, black hot, color set points selection via GUI s/w
- On-screen battery level indicator
- Left- or right-hand operation with rugged slip-resistant grip
- 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Tactile battery loading feature for stealth nighttime operation
- External power input and video output jacks
- Long eye-relief viewfinder for use with glasses, face shield, masks, etc.
- Push button control, features selectable via provided GUI s/w
- Drawstring pouch
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Neck strap & wrist strap
- Lens cover
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Video/USB cable
- GUI s/w CD
Product specifications subject to change without notice.
ITAR & EPAP Notice:
Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
As part of our Enhanced Payer Authentication Program (EPAP), all orders for this item will be subject to a positive payer authentication. Billing and Shipping address must match. Orders addressed to freight forwarding companies will be cancelled. Valid phone numbers are required. Random orders are subject to buyer contact, which may include: certification of buyer interaction via faxed or emailed Photo ID and/or photo copy of credit card.
Fraudulent purchase attempts will be reported to the FBI Cyber Crime Taskforce, Defense Investigative Service, and the U.S. Customs Service.