The GEN 3 CoyoteLight is an innovative hunting light developed by predator hunting enthusiast for predator hunting enthusiast. This remarkable hunting light features a RED LED and sleek matte black design. The CoyoteLight is designed to be optic mountable or to be handheld. The CoyoteLight has extremely long lasting battery life and is light weight. The Gen 3 Coyote Light is 10% brighter than the CL-1 model.
Features & Specs:
- LED Color: RED
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Dimensions: Length: 8 1/2 Diameter: 2 1/4
- Adjustable Focus - With CoyoteLight's variable focus, the CoyoteLight can be adjusted to be a wide or tight (long range) light beam for the desired distance of each hunting landscape
- Adjustable Brightness - The brightness is fully controlled from zero to 100% power with an adjustment knob on the back of the light. Scan on a lower power for the reflection of eyes and then turn the light up on full power for shooting.
- Light Dimmer - For light-shy game, dim the light just enough to see the reflection of the animals eyes. This enables you to keep the animal in the center of the optics. Remember that when scanning with the CoyoteLight for game, full light intensity is rarely needed. Turn the CoyoteLight intensity up only to identify your target and to shoot. Your objective is to locate eyes which can be achieved at a very low power and maximizes battery life
- Long Battery Life - unique patent pending integrated circuit which runs on 3 user removable (accessable) high performance lithium ion 18650 batteries. The Light will run up to 5.5 hours on full power and up to 48 hours at about 25% power.
- Low Battery Indicator - The low battery indicator will illuminate red and warn you when the batteries are getting low
- LI-Ion Battery Charge Jack- Partial discharge is safe, and there is no battery memory. The battery pack does not need periodic full discharge cycles and can be charged at any time. If batteries are completely discharged, the maximum charge time is about 8 hours with the included wall charger. A/C wall adapor charger is included and features "RED" charging and "GREEN" charged indicator
- Optics Mount - Includes Optics mount hardware (for 1 inch dia. tubes). The light is designed to be installed even with the front of your optics. It is usually best to attach the CoyoteLight vertical above your optics. However, the CoyoteLight can also be mounted on a 45 degree or 90 degree angle to avoid turrets. We recommend using high rings for clearance on large objectives or high turrets.
- External Dimmer Jack- Secure the 3.5mm plug on the external dimmer control into the 3.5mm jack on the back of the CoyoteLight. The external dimmer will control of the dimming function. When the external dimmer is installed it disables the main dimmer light mounted control. The external dimmer does not turn the CoyoteLight on or off. The on/off switch main dimmer control is the only way to turn the CoyoteLight on and off.(Note, the external dimmer is NOT included with the CoyoteLight, it is sold seperatly here)
- Rugged, yet Lightweight - The housing is made from precision machined high grade 6061 aluminum, yet only weights 1.2 pounds
- Red LED Emitter - Rated at 65,000 hours of use
- Range - Up to 500* yards under ideal conditions. *Ambient light (moon phase), scope quality & power setting, background foliage, rain, snow, and size and color of target species will all affect range.
- Made in the USA
- Warranty - Every CoyoteLight comes with a limited lifetime warranty for defects in materials and workmanship. Electronic components have a five (5) year warranty. The warranty does not cover batteries.
- Free Shipping ships via UPS Ground only.