FACTORY REFURBISHED UNITS ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL BUT MAY EXHIBIT SOME SIGNS OF LIGHT USE. THEY ARE SOLD WITH A 1-YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
The CoyoteLight Predator CL-1 is an innovative hunting light developed by predator hunting enthusiast for predator hunting enthusiast. This remarkable hunting light features a RED LED and sleek black design. The CoyoteLight CL-1 is designed to be optic mountable or to be handheld. The CoyoteLight has extremely long lasting battery life and is light weight.
Kit includes one Predator CL-1 light, one rechargable 26650 Li-ion battery, one battery charger, and one 1 inch scope mount.
Features & Specs:
- LED Color: RED
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Dimensions: Length: 6 7/8 Diameter: 2 1/4
- Adjustable Focus - With CoyoteLight's variable focus, the CoyoteLight can be adjusted to be a wide or tight (long range) light beam for the desired distance of each hunting landscape
- Adjustable Brightness - The brightness is fully controlled from zero to 100% power with an adjustment knob on the back of the light. Scan on a lower power for the reflection of eyes and then turn the light up on full power for shooting.
- Light Dimmer - For light-shy game, dim the light just enough to see the reflection of the animals eyes. This enables you to keep the animal in the center of the optics. Remember that when scanning with the CoyoteLight for game, full light intensity is rarely needed. Turn the CoyoteLight intensity up only to identify your target and to shoot. Your objective is to locate eyes which can be achieved at a very low power and maximizes battery life
- Long Battery Life - unique integrated circuit which runs on one user removable (accessable) high performance lithium ion 26650 battery. The Light will run up to 4.0 hours on full power.
- Optics Mount - Includes Optics mount hardware (for 1 inch dia. tubes). The light is designed to be installed even with the front of your optics. It is usually best to attach the CoyoteLight vertical above your optics. However, the CoyoteLight can also be mounted on a 45 degree or 90 degree angle to avoid turrets. We recommend using high rings for clearance on large objectives or high turrets.
- Rugged, yet Lightweight - The housing is made from precision machined high grade 6061 aluminum.
- Red LED Emitter - Rated at 65,000 hours of use
- Range - Up to 500* yards under ideal conditions. *Ambient light (moon phase), scope quality & power setting, background foliage, rain, snow, and size and color of target species will all affect range.
- Made in the USA
- Warranty - Refurbished units come with a 1-year limited warranty for defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover batteries.
*Includes FREE Standard Shipping